Friday, October 10, 2008

First Blogging Attempt

OK, so I thought I would give this blogging thing a shot. I can already see its usefulness, and the way I personally can use this to air out my thoughts and opinions (Warning!). I don't know if I'll really get into this thing a bunch, but if i know myself at all I'd say that I will enjoy this blogging stuff-- even if it's only for the venting and the incorrect assumption that the world will care about what i think and say. Though never an English or writing aficionado, I have always enjoyed being able to honestly communicate with the written word. I first realized this when I had to write a little piece for the wedding brochure (can't think of the proper word for the handout all the guests get) about each of the groomsmen in my wedding. I found that I really enjoyed being able to write with humor, wit, and simple honesty. And I look forward to being able to communicate mostly clearly, with plenty of sorry humor, and with thoughts that will challenge you to simply think. After all, it is still legal in 49 states to be able to use what brain you have to think. (Sorry, Californians) So without furthur ado, here is my first official blogging attempt. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you like California?

Ben Moses said...

California is a stupid state as far as its laws and gov. But I def. want to visit it and see the sites-I would never live there, though.